Friday, March 20, 2015

How blessed are you?

Today is gorgeous.  The sun is out, the cool wind is blowing and all I can do is sit back take it all in and accept the fact that I am truly blessed. No matter what tried to tear me down, I can not sink. Ive had my share of downfalls, disappointments, heart breaks and yet I am still on top. I was listening to music earlier and I almost started to cry and I thought to myself, I haven't cried in soooo long!  Man isnt that a good feeling? No pain, no hurt...how blessed am I? I'm very blessed. I thank God for every single thing I have had to deal with to allow myself to be this strong.  So whatever you are going through just remember you win! Pain is just an illusion. Soak yourself in your blessings before it bypasses you. Never be to caught up in your hurt..there's so much to be thankful for. Stay Blessed xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment