Friday, August 1, 2014

It's ok to cry..

Time after time we are taught to get up when we fall, brush things off, stay strong. We are taught to conquer the things that try to bring us down.  Face the struggles in the eye and believe you can overcome anything. Toughen up! I think I've done all of that the majority of my life with every obstacle that has approached my path. I taught myself to stay positive and to trust that God will be in control of the things I cannot control alone. I have learned the true meaning of faith through this. But I have also learned that maybe I believed in myself so much that I became my own God and that i could figure things on my own. I forgot to pray, I forgot to be appreciative, I forgot to call on his mighty name.  And when things didn't go as "I" planned then I would question God.  Despite what religion you are, despite what you believe in, there is no doubt that there is a God. He is what you make him to be. People stop believing in God because they limit his power or they limit their minds to experiment or maybe because he didn't do what they asked of him. In my experience he has used the things I Love the most to snap me out of my selfishness so that I can learn to trust that I truly am not alone. And no matter how strong I am, how confident I am about all my battles.. it's ok to cry. It's ok to feel alone,  it's ok to give up. It's ok to be angry. It's ok to feel the way I do sometimes, because I am human. They say things that don't break you will absolutely make you stronger, and it's true. It's true if YOU make it true. It's true if YOU believe.  It's true if YOU know that this is a bump in the road that we have to get over it to get to the straight, smooth road. God is so awesome that he gave us the ability to move mountains. So  next time you want to give up, don't hide your weakness with a fake smile, don't brush it off, don't let your pride/ ego take control. IT IS OK TO CRY. Crying can be a good thing sometimes, feeling at your lowest could even be the best thing thats happened because eventually you want to make a change, you want to do something about your situation. I too have flaws, I'm not perfect and I'm far from it.  I have my good days and my bad. Life isnt easy, and yea this is my first time crying out, this is my first time giving up, this is my first falling to my knees and praying for answers. But that's all I had to do, GIVE IT ALL TO GOD AND TRUST.. God will never leave your side.  And sooner or later everything will be ok =) just never forget to pray .....sorry I had alot on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment