Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What weight loss program do you use??

I haven't been able to get quite situated here in Germany.  We finally received our household goods and I've been busy unpacking, organizing, cleaning all day for the past few days. Until I finally realized I'm so out of shape!  I don't have any energy to do anything, I'm getting tired quickly..I haven't worked out in maybe 2 or 3 months. And ironically my scale stopped working. It was depressing unpacking my long mirror and looking at my body. Double chin??! When did I grow that?! And my stomach! Where did that come from! So yeah it wasn't pleasant. I have to get back to treating my body right. I deserve it. I had 4 kids but I don't wanna look like it. This time I'm motivated to get back to being fit and staying committed to it! I'm totally hyped about changing myself in and out, so that I can feel great when I'm out touring all of Europe. So that I can be super proud taking pictures of myself in front of all the beautiful views here! And lately I've run into a few diet "tricks" on my news feed.. The famous Wraps, HerbaLife, Shakology, and about 5 others. I want to try something to help my weight loss but also workout daily and eat clean. I mean regardless of what program I do, my goal is to workout and eat healthy no matter what. So what works for you? What supplements do you take? What motivates you to achieve your goals? 

4 comments:

  1. What helped me to loose 5 pounds in like two weeks honest to god I just stopped drinking everything but Water. Also I have done the medifast diet before it works awesome but, I wasn't a nice person on it. I was always starving for the first two weeks and I know this sounds fat but it's true. I literary cried a few times watching my babies and hubby eat out when all I could eat was the limited food and the only things I liked was the chocolate shakes and s'more bars..lol.. But I eventually stopped doing it as it is expensive. Now I just go to the gym and I recently bought the Eat This, Not That books to help me still be able to go out with the family. Also I bought the Garcinia cambogia Pills doctor oz was talking about but I am apprehensive About taking them. I don't like taking meds unless it's necessary.. Lop.. You can also go and talk to your doctor in 2011 my doctor prescribed me phentermine To help me with Hunger that helped but I stopped taking it.. As you can tell I'm a quitter..lol.. But not this time I'm determined to at least go back to my weight I was after I had my son and I'm not too far off so that motivates me too.. WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
    YOU CAN DO IT, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, YOU CAN BE THAT PERSON YOU IMAGE IN YOUR MIND...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garcinia is good with ketones, wraps don't work. Having a partner works too. How bout you and i both have a competition lol let's see who loses weight quicker and how much we lose lol jkjk! U look beautiful anyway Cynthia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love you Rosa! Let's do it! Send pics of our before weight and after 2 wks weigh in again..I'm down! Winner sends a gift card to...somewhere lol

    ReplyDelete